Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17 March

(Pictures are of Austin and then Aiden) So never in my life do I recall having found a four leaf clover.  Not that I have looked that awful hard either, mind you.  So, I am talking with Dinah over the phone today in a clover patch just outside the lobby entrance at my workplace.  Something caught my eye, and I thought surely that can't be a four leaf clover..!  It must be a three leaf clover very close to another one.  I bend down to check it out and lo and behold, a four leaf clover it is!  I couldn't believe it!  So, I picked it and as I was picking it out of the Earth, I kid you not, I spied another!  This cannot be!  But sure enough, it was another four leaf clover..!  Dinah didn't believe me.  After picking that one, I took another glance around the ground because, well ..who can have TOO much luck?!  Right?!  Not another one was in sight that I could see.  So, I proceeded to keep them safe until I got home, wrapped them in plastic, and now they reside right beside each of our boys keeping the luck flowing for them..!  And .. oddly enough, it's St. Patty's Day no less...!
Aiden is back on the blue lights for a little bit as you can see.  He is getting 25 ml of Mom's milk now and weighs 3 lbs 11 ozs.  Austin is getting 29 ml of milk and weighs 3 lbs 3 ozs.  Austin was content chilling out tonight; very relaxed!  Aiden was back to his old self again and pulled his whole feeding tube out.  We weren't there at the time, but the nurse said she ran over and had to stop the flow of milk running out of the tube.  I just shook my head from side to side.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Go Aiden! Just have 21 years to wait until he's doing that w/beer (geez, getting old, can't think of the name of that contraption, but sure it'll still be around when he's ready) Always checking in on you all even if not voicing it. xox, Jenny & Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 4 leaf clover for each of them!!!! Let the luck continue....Sounds like they are doing well. so happy to read your reports. and i love to follow them in the pictures. Have a great weekend with them. Hugs. Mary

    ReplyDelete